Cooperation in Eastern and South-Eastern Europe
Access to new markets and rapid changes affect the agricultural sector in many Eastern and South Eastern European countries, resulting in demand for flexibility and continuous innovation. Up-to-date knowledge, entrepreneurship, openness to new ideas and willingness to experiment with new technologies are qualities needed today as never before.
AGRIDEA’s team for cooperation in Eastern and South Eastern Europe can draw on the experiences of a broad range of professional staff to offer up-to-date and practical technical know-how combined with profound analytical, methodological and communication skills. We work together with diverse partners in rural areas to advance and strengthen sustainable rural development.
Our offers aim at:
- building viable farm enterprises
- production of high quality foods
- sustainable use of natural resources
- landscape protection
- enhancement of living standards in rural areas
Our core competencies lie in the following areas:
- Development of agricultural extension services, methods and personal development
- Farm management and rural home economics, including tourism
- Marketing and regional development
- Plant production, ecology and organic agriculture
- Animal husbandry, animal protection and quality management
We base our support on our proven experience with joint projects in Eastern and South Eastern European countries as well as in Switzerland, complemented with concrete cases from Switzerland that provide direct learning opportunities for similar challenges in other countries.
While we offer tailor-made support in any of our competence areas, we have pre-designed a range of service offers for partners and clients in Eastern and South Eastern Europe.
Your cooperation with AGRIDEA may take place within the framework of Switzerland’s cohesion payments for the 10 new Eastern European members, in the form of an SDC (Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation)-funded programme or with financing from any other institution.